Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Unique Oval Step Card

After I agreed to be a host for CARDtober again, I spent some time browsing Pinterest to see if there were any fun cards there that I wanted to make for one or more of my challenges. I came across an Oval Step Card that was creative and unique. It wasn't called a step card, but that is essentially what it is. I couldn't find out who the card designer was, but it appears that a Dutch Company made a stencil a few years or so ago for the card pattern. Unfortunately, I couldn't see any way to buy it. I did find a photo of the stencil, so I traced it using my Silhouette software. This was a quick and easy Halloween card I made with the pattern. I just embellished it with patterned paper from my stash and added Queen & Co. Halloween Foundation die cuts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers