Tuesday, October 24, 2023

CARDtober 24 Summer

This challenge was to make a card with a theme that takes place in the summer, and the twist was to use an image that echos the background, or to do some fussy cutting. I did both. These are papers from my stash that I found at Tuesday Morning ages ago. Some members of our family love camping, and I had the papers, so I fussy cut a compass from a cut apart card scrap, since the paper I wanted to use had a compass and other hiking designs. The background paper around the outer edge was the B side of the hiking paper. I popped the compass and the Explore banner.

It was easy and fast. After being out of town two weekends in a row, I have struggled to get caught up on all the CARDtober card challenges posted while I was away, so I appreciated an easy challenge.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers