Tuesday, October 10, 2023

CARDtober Challenge 09 Sets

This challenge was to create at least 3 sets, either using the same papers or the same sayings. The twist was to pop one of the elements. I went with the same papers, and used 3 Birthday sentiments.

Normally I design my own cards, but this time, all I did was to choose the papers, most of which were Queen & Co. papers, since they had a challenge/contest going for World Card Making Day that I had planned to enter. Unfortunately, I didn't finish my cards in time.  Still I am happy with the results, and it helped me to finish them quickly. I plan to give them to the guys in my family. I'll probably be doing the same designs, but with different papers for the gals.

I created 7 cards, based on the 7 card designs in Queen & Co.'s Die Cut Guide #5. It used 6 sheets of coordinating patterned or and plain card stock, which were to be cut with specific Foundation Dies, and then assembled into cards based on Ginger's sketches. I made a mistake or two, as well as a little adaptation, but very little. I loved the results. I added a Birthday die cut and sentiment to each, since I need to boost my stash of birthday cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers