Thursday, October 5, 2023

CARDtober #5 2 for 1

This challenge was based on Crafty Al's Sheetload of Cards for April 2021. I adapted. I have a ton of scraps, and I was having a hard time finding any paper that I liked both the A and B sides. I found one among my scraps, but ended up deciding that the bat side of the paper looked best as the small vertical panel rather than as the main background, so I did both cards the same.

I'm not on a team, so the points don't matter to me. I do CARDtober because it's fun, and I enjoy it. I adapt when I feel like it.

The stamp is from Stampendous, and is a very, very old one from my stash. The little witch is a Silhouette print and cut.

I finished the above cards yesterday. While I'm not doing this for points, so I feel that I can adapt as needed, part of me really wanted to do the challenge as it was given. So today, I found other papers that worked better. I even got the tag correct this time. The jar of flowers is a print and cut from Silhouette Design Store. The papers are from Imaginisce 2012. I don't know who makes the stamp I used for the phrase on the tag.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers