Tuesday, October 24, 2023

CARDtober 21 Stencils

This challenge was to use layered stencils. I don't have layered stencils. I thought I might be able to do something with my old brass templates, but I couldn't find where I had put them. It's obviously been a long time since I used them. During my hunt, I did find stencils that I forgot I had. They go back to much earlier days of scrapbooking, when I had young children, but they were stencils. I found one that was intended to be used for layering. It's a bit childish looking (I had young kids and my taste in stencils shows it), but it would work. Sort of. I am obviously not particularly talented at using stencils. Anyway, here is the result:

 

I'm almost embarrassed to post it, since my tastes have definitely changed over the years, but it meets the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers