Wednesday, October 4, 2023

CARDtober #4 Colors

Today's CARDtober challenge is to use the colors red, white, and grey and/or silver. I had a Christmas paper in my stash from Little Yellow Bicycle, left over from a 25 sheet pack find at Tuesday Morning years ago. It was a bright, shiny red, silver, a little gold, and had white accents. I used that for my card base. I used the Christmas Tree die from Queen & Co.'s Jolly Jingles shaker set, and one of their 3D bows, but I'm not sure which set that was from. The silver cardstock was a matte grey on one side, so I pieced the bow to show only the silver (as much as I could), and I used clear Wink of Stella on the little bit of matte side that showed. The ovals for the Noel sentiment were cut with dies from Q&Co.'s Foundation 5 set.

The Noel stamp was from a "free" set that came with an issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft. It's not the best quality stamp, but I liked the design, it was the right size, and it stamped okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers