Thursday, October 19, 2023

CARDtober 20 Pop-Up Hexagon Box Card

Every CARDtober, I do a box card. They are among my favorite kind of 3D cards to do, but since my theme is "Outside the Box," I am doing a little different type. I am linking a video below by the designer, and her video is how I learned to make this type of box card. And the nice thing about it, is that it is super EASY! It's definitely easier than regular box cards. And faster. So here is the one I made. I used a decorative leaf circle die for a little extra decoration, but I didn't color it or anything. It's just plain white.

This is the video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWjBtivSqDA

And here is my version of the hexagon box card:

 


The blue background is just a piece of card stock I used behind it so the white leaf wreath would show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers