Thursday, October 25, 2018

CARDtober25, Using Heartfelt Creations and THAT Folder

Referred to among card makers as "THAT folder," this is an embossing folder that originally came with the "Papercraft Essentials" magazine, issue 122. A wonderful person at RefuPeas sent the embossing folder and the magazine to me as a RAK when she found out that I was trying to find it. It is available only in the UK. The Apple Blossom company also makes additional folders based on the same concept. CraftStash in the UK sells them, and even we Yankees can order from across the pond.

There are a lot of beautiful ideas on Pinterest using this folder, which is where I saw cards made with it, and why I wanted to get one for myself. Since it is such a beautiful embossing folder, it was the obvious choice for the CARDtober challenge 25 (embossing):





I used purple Stickles on the dots, and I added a Lush Lilac bouquet (Heartfelt Creations). I don't often do 6x6 cards, but I couldn't bring myself to crop it to a rectangular size.

I apologize for the poor cropping job I did. It actually is straight, but it really doesn't look like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers