Monday, October 8, 2018

CARDtober 7 and 8

Challenge 7 was to make a shaker card. I couldn't find any talc or baby powder, so mine has a bit of static. I also wish I had used clear micro beads instead of gold, since clear might have looked like snow but by the time I realized that, it was too late to do anything about it.

I used Graphic 45 papers from their St. Nicholas collection. It's a 5x7 card.

You can see the micro beads clustered at the bottom, but they do shake, rattle, and roll as you tilt the card.


Challenge 8 is a monochromatic card. Although it is not obvious, the fern paper actually has a very light green behind the ferns. I used Little Yellow Bicycle (background), BoBunny (stripes), and Colorbok (fern) papers. I used one of the new Heartfelt Creations sentiment stamps in the upper right corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers