Friday, October 19, 2018

CARDtober 16 Fall Box Card

This card definitely took longer to make, but box cards are among my favorite cards. I was surprised to realize that it has been over 3 years since I made one. Renovating and moving kind of got in the way of the fun stuff.

There are tutorials online for how to make them, but I recommend the ones by Nichol Spohr. The way she puts hers together is easier, faster, and they fold correctly. The way most tutorials show, it is sometimes difficult to get your card to flatten properly for going into the envelope.

I have a cute scarecrow stamp that I love, and I have a cornstalk stamp that goes with him. Both are by Stampin' Up, and are old as dirt. So I have my scarecrow in a corn field. The pumpkin and Happy Fall stamps were by other companies, but not ones I am as familiar with.

I am including more photos of this project, because it is hard to see it well from just one angle.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers