Friday, October 5, 2018

Cardtober Challenges 3, 4, and 5

Challenge 3 was to use vellum. I was looking for something else at the time, when I came across a printed vellum in my stash that had light green vines on it.  The vine printed vellum was a perfect compliment for a vine printed paper which I had in my stash. The stamped sentiment and flowers were made using Heartfelt Creations stamps. The sentiment is from one of their new Sentiments and Tags collection, and so is the tag. The flower stamp was from their Lush Lilacs collection.




Challenge 4 was to use something old: 2 items that had been in your stash for a long time. I went digging among the Iris bins in my craft closet, and I found some very old die cuts ("Thankful" and the pinwheel, an old paper scrap, and I also used an old button, old twine, and an old brad. Even the card base was from a pack that is more than 2 years old. The grayish border is just the table it was on when I took the photo. I usually crop out unnecessary background, but I did not think the edges of the card would show up when I posted it here.




Challenge 5 was to use black and white, so I made a Halloween card using papers from my stash. The stamped owl is a Stampendous Stamp.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers