Monday, October 15, 2018

CARDtober 12 and 13

Both of these challenges were based on sketches. I don't use sketches, so it was a bit more of a challenge for me.

Challenge 12 had a sketch with papers cut on the diagonal, a cluster, and a sentiment. I used older papers, older cut-out shapes, and a stamped mummy I had made awhile ago, but never used. I prefer cute to creepy Halloween anything, so this is how it turned out:


The Challenge 12 sketch used angled rectangles, a border on the side of one of the rectangles, and a circle with a scalloped mat. I definitely adapted a little because I wanted to focus on the word "Dream" that was part of the patterned paper. It seemed a shame to cover it up. I added a die-cut that I split into two separate shapes. The papers are by BoBunny. I don't know who the die-cut was by, but it was either an older Heartfelt Creations die or Spellbinders.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers