Sunday, March 1, 2020

Birthday Shaker with My Favorite Things

Recently My Favorite Things had a sale, and they included some shaker windows. I got the matching die set for one of them. I also bought a birthday stamp set that was really cute. The small stamped images were Studio G dollar stamps from years ago, but the little girl with the cupcake, the sentiment above her, and the shaker are from My Favorite Things. The little beads inside were found at convention a few years ago. I'm not even sure which company sold them. The embossing folder is a very old Cuttlebug folder.

I will probably be making this card, and the lilacs card (not the sympathy one, but the one shown before that) with my card group this month. Normally we make three cards, but the two cards are both a bit more time consuming to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers