Friday, March 27, 2020

I'm Scrapbooking Again! Disney Layouts 2017Dec25 01 & 02

I haven't scrapbooked for over a year. The card class that I was doing sort of took over my life. That has ended, due to COVID-19, and we are under a "stay in place" order by our local government. I was planning on it, anyway. SleepingBooty on the RefuPeas site decided to organize a Stay Home crop for scrapbooking Disney, and it got me back to scrapbooking again.  I had two layouts that I did a year and a half ago, but I had never completed the journaling. I decided that I'd better start with finishing those two layouts. Today I will be working on a layout for the challenge. I am a slow scrapbooker, so we'll see how this goes.

We started our vacation on Christmas Day at Epcot. I adapted a Paper Wizard title, but I created the embellishment on the right page.


The next pages are separate layouts, but I color coordinated the two pages. The hot air balloon is a Silhouette Design Store file. The Spaceship Earth title was adapted from another Silhouette file.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers