Saturday, March 7, 2020

"Disney" Shaker

I have found some papers at Tuesday Morning recently that are "Disney" themed, so I decided to make a Disney inspired shaker card. I used my Silhouette to create a cutting file for the shaker part. I used candy nonpareils from the cake section for the shaker filler.

The one different thing about this shaker is that the shaker can be seen from the inside of the card after opening, as well as from the front before opening the card.

The "Have A Wonderful Day" stamp is from Heartfelt Creations. The stamp "I see no good reason to act our age" is from one of the "Oldies" stamp sets by Art Impressions.


One of my former scrapping buddies moved to California and lives close enough to Disneyland to visit often. I will be sending this card to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers