Thursday, March 26, 2020

Queen and Company Hot Air Balloon Shaker Card 01

I just got two of the new Queen and Company Shaker Card Kits in the mail on Monday. I got a card made with one of them yesterday. Instead of using their card base and foam, I cut Fun Foam and used card stock and background patterned paper (Above the Clouds from the Little Yellow Bicycle Escape collection) that I had on hand. I used their little green ball shaker fillers, but my own sequins, seed beads, and buttons for the filling. I haven't attached it to an actual card front yet, since I wanted a good photo.

I love this set. I'm sure I will be making more shakers with it. That is, after all, why I bought it.


Note: In case anyone wonders, I am not affiliated with Queen and Company or any other company in any way. I buy everything with my own money and post my projects here so that I can remember them easier for duplication, long after I have given my cards and projects away.

I am also a serious enabler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers