Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Birthday Trifold Card

I used a design by Lori Whitlock from the Silhouette Design Store for this one. The purple patterned paper is from Graphic 45. I used an old Cuttlebug embossing folder on the aqua cardstock, and the cupcake stamp was from My Favorite Things Sweet Birthday Wishes set. The Happy Birthday banner is from a Young At Heart stamp set (discontinued) by Heartfelt Creations. The banner is popped, but it is positioned to hold the card flap closed.






This is how it looks completely open:


I probably could have decorated the inside, but I may have to mass produce this card, since it may be one of the patterns I use for the birthday cards I make for the ladies at church.

It works out to between 200 and 240 birthday cards per year. I'm not sure that I want to keep this up, but I haven't decided yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers