Friday, March 13, 2020

Get Well Shaker Card

I am kind of addicted to the Queen and Company shaker card kits. Recently I ordered the Love Jar Kit, and the Bug Jar Kit, along with the outline jar die. Their shipping is super fast! However, when my order arrived, the stamp set included with the Bug Jar kit was the wrong stamp set. I emailed them with a photo of the kit and what came in it, along with an explanation of the mistake. They promptly sent me the correct one, which arrived yesterday.

Since this is not only flu season, but coronavirus has reared its ugly head in my state, I figured I would use the set to make a Get Well Card. I stamped the jar lid top on Graphic 45's Romantic Rendezvous, from their Midnight Masquerade collection. The bugs in the jar shaker came with the kit, as well as the phrase. The purple mini beads were part of my stash. I don't know who makes them. I also added a few pinches of white glitter.  I used Wink of Stella to add some glimmer to the stamped insects, although it doesn't show as well in the photo as I'd hoped.

The embossed background was an embossed cardstock.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers