Saturday, February 29, 2020

Baby Girl Card

This Tuesday's RefuPeas stamping challenge was to use the colors white, pink, green, and gray. That was harder for me than I expected, but I did find a couple of papers that finally got me going. The green and white background was "Carrots" from the Echo Park Happy Easter collection. (The other side of the paper is just carrots.)

The border, individual flower, and onesies on the clothesline were all fussy cut from a sheet of paper called Sugar & Spice from the Baby Mine collection by We R Memory Keepers. The clothesline actually had a yellow onesie in it, so I fussy cut a pink onesie from another part of the banner border and glued it on top of the yellow one to keep the colors limited to the challenge. I found the pink BoBunny Candy Dots at Tuesday Morning just this week.

"The Snuggle Is Real" banner was stamped with a set from the Queen and Company Baby Shaker kit, then cut with a Spellbinder banner die that I've had for years.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers