Monday, February 24, 2020

Birthday Cupcake Shaker Card 2






Tonight I played around a bit more with the Sweet Shop shaker kit from Queen and Company. I used the papers that came with the kit to make the card.

There are a few things on the card that are from other companies, such as the die that I used to cut the happy birthday banner stamp. The stamp is from Hero Arts. I don't remember who makes the banner die. It just happened to fit fairly well with the stamp, and I liked it better than the banner die that came with the Hero Arts sentiment stamp set. I cut the hearts with a Karen Burniston die.

I made this card partly for a challenge on the RefuPeas stamping board. We were supposed to use 3 different papers from the same collection. I loved the little Sweet Shop paper pad that came with the shaker kit, and I wanted to make another shaker card. Win win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers