Tuesday, October 8, 2024

CARDtober 08 Tuesday Textures

For this challenge, we were asked to use a velveteen or fuzzy ribbon or paper. Yes, fuzzy papers used to be a thing in scrapbooking, probably because of the tear bear craze. I'm dating myself.

I had two types. The fuzzier one was perfect for stamping baby bears on it, but the fuzzy paper didn't take the ink well. The velour type paper was white. I didn't want polar bears. Copics didn't color correctly on this paper. So I dug out my chalks, and they worked. I used an older Heartfelt Creations line called Woodsy Wonderland and the background paper is one of the papers from that line. The log is one of the stamps from the same line. The baby bears are Judikins stamps from long ago, too. The "Relax" stamp was from a Gemini stamp set, and I am going to use another stamp from that set to add "Take it Easy" on the inside of the card. I used a few Queen & Co. Foundation dies to cut the card base, and the banners.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers