Thursday, October 10, 2024

2024 CARDtober 09 Glitter

Glitter is my nemesis. Ever since a grandchild dumped a container of red glitter on my cream colored carpet, which I never succeeded in vacuuming completely up, I have basically banned glitter from my home. This CARDtober challenge, however, is to use glitter paper. I don't even have a lot of that, but I did have a sheet of silver glitter card stock, just not as chunky as most glitter paper. Seemed perfect. Except that paper, or maybe the intricut Spellbinders die I used, did not cut well, and the weeding was obnoxious. So I kept the card pretty simple, since it had already taken me far too long. However, it is done, and here is my card:

It is mounted on a white card base. It's a normal 5.5x4.25 inch card, with straight edges, even if they don't show here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers