Wednesday, October 2, 2024

2024 CARDtober 02 Product Playtime Washi Tape

I have Washi Tape. I even use it once in a blue moon. I just am not that fond of it. However, it was today's challenge, and her sample used layered and angled strips of Washi on her card base. I did cover a piece of card stock, but then I die cut a tag from it, along with two banners. I used a sentiment from Queen & Co.'s Harmony shaker kit, and die cut a few musical notes for the card front, to go with the sentiment. two of the Washi strips did have musical notes, although I realized belatedly that I die cut the tag in a way that those music notes are upside down. It's annoying, but I'm not doing it over. My Washi is old, and some of those strips kept tearing the wrong way, didn't want to come off, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers