Sunday, October 6, 2024

CARDtober 06 Playing w/Pretty Patterned Paper

The challenge for this one involved Crafty Al's Sheet Load of Cards sketch from July 2019. I don't do a bunch of cards at once. I prefer more variety, and I'm not fond of sketches. I started card making before sketches were popular, and I've always been used to just designing my own cards. I also decided to use a 6x6 paper pad, which doesn't lend itself to making multiple cards, unless you want to wipe out an entire pad, which I don't. So I do one card, based on the sketch, and call it good. I used one of my favorite BoBunny pads called Enchanted Harvest Collection. I wish I'd found it sooner, and I would have bought more. I got it at Tuesday Morning, and it's perfect for fall cards. It also worked well for this particular sketch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers