Thursday, October 10, 2024

2024 CARDtober 11 Leftover Ephemera

It's my turn again to host the CARDtober Challenge. This challenge is to use leftover ephemera and/or other printed images made into an embellishment cluster, then add it to a card front.

I bought a card kit from the new LSS "near" me (near enough to drive to and not be gone from my DH too long, since I am his caregiver). To my surprise, once I had punched out and separated all of the kit pieces for the 8 cards, there were "leftovers." And that is what started me making embellishment clusters, and why I am on a "Leftovers" kick.

So here is the card that I made from some of the leftover ephemera:

 

My embellishment cluster is the circle, blue butterfly, two flowers, and two bees. The rest were added to finish the card, because the cluster was a bit too small to stand alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers