Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Friendship card


A friend of mine is moving this week. She's the only one who has consistently wanted to scrapbook with me, as well as shop for scrapping stuff. I'm going to miss her, of course. I made a simple card to give her as a farewell.

The little girls were a Penny Black stamp from years ago. The flower pot & flowers were Stampin' Up stamps. Inside the card I used another SU stamp that said, "Little by little, Day by day, Friends and flowers Grow that way." The butterflies are a punch that is part of the Tonic punch system (it's a way of lining it up and punching to make a border) that I found at Great American Scrapbook Convention a few years back.

Like I said, it's a pretty simple card, but it was made for a very special friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers