Monday, May 31, 2010

June 2010 Make & Take: card for a dad

This is the June Make & Take that I designed for the LSS, only it was started a little early. I did the kits up for the crop that was on Friday night, so the store had it to give out for the Memorial Day weekend.

There is no sentiment inside, so it can be used either for Father's Day or for a Dad's birthday card. People can stamp or write what they want inside it.

The background embossing folder was from the Sizzix "Hello Friend" set. The two embossed rectangles were cut out after embossing a quarter sheet of cardstock with a Tim Holtz embossing folder (the one that goes with the Bingo embossing folder). Yes, there was a lot of waste that way, but I wanted people to see a different way to use it. I'm not sure who the stamp set was by. The stamp was from a Father's Day set that I bought at the LSS two or three years ago at least.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers