Friday, May 14, 2010

2010 May Make & Take


I used an old Sizzix die for the tag background, a new Tim Holtz Alterations die (Styled Labels) for the darker blue background behind the stamped circle, a Cuttlebug die for the tiny tags, a Prima stamp for the circle, and an Inkadinkadoo script background stamp on the large tag base. I used a chalk ink on the edges. The Alterations die did extend out on the sides of the tag base, so I just trimmed off the edges. It's a simple and quick project.

Between the LSS and AC Moore, I have found and bought 12 of the new Alterations dies. Most of them are very versatile, so they will probably be showing up in a lot of my future projects. It was during my search for the Alterations dies that I also found the Prima stamp at AC Moore. I got the Inkadinkadoo stamp at Michaels. I bought all the items with 40% off coupons, with the exception of the Prima stamp which was only $1.99 anyway. Gotta love those coupons if you can find something worth buying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers