Friday, June 25, 2010

"If the Crown Fits" Layout for GASC



It's time for the Great American Scrapbook Convention, and I'll be there!

Each year the scrapbook store where I design the Make & Take projects has some kind of a table at Great American Scrapbook Convention (GASC) for a little Make & Take. This year we are doing things slightly different, since we will be at the table of Joanna Campbell Slan, author of scrapbook murder mysteries. She is teaching journaling classes at the Convention. She also taught a journaling class at the LSS two nights ago. Because her special focus is on writing, our Make & Take this year is a journal spot, which is stamped by combining two different stamps using the masking technique, and embellished with rhinestones.

Last year we also had a layout at the store for customers to see how the Make & Take project could be used on a layout. This year we are doing the same, along with complete instructions, and the store has all the papers and supplies for the customers to buy, so they can go right ahead and make the layout immediately.

Someone else designed last year's layout after I had designed the Make & Take, but this year I designed the layout, too, so I can post it here. I am getting ready to leave for GASC, so I don't have time to post the materials list, but I will post later all of the items that I used to make the above layout.

However, I wanted those who visit my blog to be the first to see the layout. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers