Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Queen & Co. Challenge Cut Something New Project 3

I got the idea to try cutting tulle and/or crepe paper streamer in the middle of the night. I made it this morning. I hope the photos do it justice.

The pumpkin stamps are from My Favorite Things "Witch Way to the Candy" set. The dies that I used are all Queen & Co. Foundation dies.

Getting the tulle and the crepe paper streamer material out of the die intact after cutting was a royal pain. I didn't succeed until I sandwiched the crepe streamer between waxed paper sheets before cutting.

I probably won't try this again, although I do like how the flower turned out. Unfortunately, as soon as it goes into an envelope, the tulle flower will get smashed, and the tulle tends to stick to itself, so it won't fluff back up without help.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers