Tuesday, September 15, 2020

My Favorite Things Saddle Up Box Card

I lived more than half of my life on the East Coast. Four years ago tomorrow, we left the home where we had lived for almost 34 years and headed to Texas.

I loved Virginia, but I love Texas, too. We are close enough to occasionally visit Fort Worth, and they have an old town section with a cattle pen maze (or did before COVID-19), a train, a cattle drive (before COVID), and other fun places to see. It's definitely Cowboy Country, and I love it. I don't own a cowboy hat or cowboy boots. I don't know if I ever will. I love this area, though. The people are wonderful. I pass ranches and farms on my way to the grocery store. I live in a small town where we don't even have a grocery store.

Anyway, when I found this stamp set, it immediately became one of my favorites. One of my Texas friends just had a birthday, so I made this box card for her.


The booth at the back is from a different MFT stamp set. The diagonal plaid papers were a Silhouette patterned paper that I used to make the front and flap panels into a print and cut file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers