Wednesday, September 30, 2020

CARDtober Challenge 1 Option 2: Card with Window

For those who may be intimidated by a box card challenge, I added a second, much easier option for fewer points (for those on teams, who are working to get points). I am not on a team this year, but I have been for past CARDtobers.

I used a Queen & Co. shaker die from their Fright Fest kit for the window frame in the front of the card. The inside cut out piece was my pattern for the opening.  I used one of their border dies to create the uneven ground of the graveyard. 

The ghosts are print & cut paper piecings by Stinkin' Cute Paper Piecings that I bought from the Silhouette Design Store.  The patterned paper is by Graphic 45.  I used 2 layers of fun foam to pop the top layer for a more dramatic depth so the little "Boo" ghost is recessed quite a bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers