Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Yeehaw! Surprise Pop-Up card


I guess it's because I'm a Western gal originally, but I love cowboy stuff. The above card was made with cowboy related stamps from the following CTMH sets: Yeehaw, Genuine Country, and Be Happy. I also used a Nestabilities die by Spellbinder.

This is another Surprise Pop-Up card like the one a little further down. The link for a tutorial on how to make this type card is in that post (3rd one down from this one).

Like my first attempt at making this type card, I didn't use the measurements given in the tutorial. I was trying to make the card fit a particular size envelope. Unfortunately, I forgot that the cowboy hat was going to poke up too high, so my card won't fit the envelope after all. I'll have to make my own envelope to fit it.

Sorry about the shadow in the photo from the flash. It make it a little hard to read the pull-out tag at the top. The saying in the tag says, "There's a little cowboy in all of us." (Louis L'Amour)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers