Saturday, June 20, 2009

Mix & Match stamping


Close to my Heart (CTMH) and Stampin' Up (SU) are competitors in the home party stamp world. I'm not a rep for either of them, and I buy from both companies. I love stamps, and have quite a serious collection of both rubber and acrylic stamps.

I used a CTMH acrylic stamp for the cowboy on the bucking bronco, from their "Yeehaw!" stamp set. All the rest of the stamps are from a set that was discontinued long ago by SU. I don't know the name for certain, but it might have been "Happy Trails" or something like that.

If stamps seem to go together, I use them together, whether or not they are supposed to.

Once again, I used a Spellbinders Nestabilities set for the center die-cuts.

This is a get well card I made for someone who has had a really difficult time. The top image is the front of the card, and the bottom image is the inside of the card. The message inside was typed on the computer, using the Rope font (a free font you can find at www.dafont.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers