Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Simple Sympathy Card


This card was made awhile ago, and I have no idea who makes the paper. The saying in the center is from a CTMH set called "Come Unto Me." The dragonfly punch is Whale of a Punch (by EK Success?), and the dragonfly stamp is by Purple Daisy. I found the Purple Daisy stamps at GASC a couple of years ago. One of the things I like about them is that they are made to fit the Whale of a Punches. You stamp your cardstock, then hold the corresponding punch upside down over your stamped design, line up the design so it falls within the punch outline, and punch. Simple and easy. Besides the dragonfly, I bought a couple of their butterfly stamps, leaf, and flower stamps. They all have matching punches. Purple Daisy has other stamps, too, some scenic, some sayings, some religious. They are all wood mounted rubber stamps in a bright purple color!

I'll be looking for their booth at GASC again this year to see if they have any other new stamps. I rarely buy wood mounted stamps anymore, but I make an exception for this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers