Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Spring Make and Take #1


The above is one of the projects I designed for the LSS in either February or March of this year. I just discovered it in a bag when I was tidying up, along with another recent project, so I figured I'd post them.

The file folder is made the same way as the Lighthouse file folder further down (Sizzix die). The pocket on the file folder is one of the Sizzix tags, but with the pointy part folded down. I used a scalloped corner to punch (EK Success, maybe?) the piece glued on top of the folded triangular part of the pocket. The Frolic word stamp was from a Technique Tuesday small winter set (old, old, old), the swirly stamp is probably by Daisy Bucket, but might be Snag-Em. Not sure who makes the Playful button stamp or the little phrase stamped on the pocket. The unknowns were among the tools found at the LSS. The stamped tag that goes into the pocket is by Prima Marketing. Not sure who makes the paper, either.

I'm not sure what happened to the ribbon that was on the stamped tag. It disappeared before the sample came home, so I just used craft thread to replace the missing ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers