Saturday, May 23, 2009

Santa Layout


In November of 2007, the owner of the LSS asked me to do a photo shoot at the store. Her husband dressed as Santa, and I took photos of the kids (or adults) sitting with Santa. The photos were printed right there for the customers (at no charge), and I had designed a Make & Take Christmas themed layout that the customers could purchase, add their photo to the layout, and go home with a completed page. I don't have a photo of that year's layout, but the owner asked me to do the photo shoot again in November of 2008. At the last minute I had to get a substitute to do the photo shoot, but I'm pretty happy with how the Santa layout turned out. Apparently the customers liked it, too. They sold out pretty quick.

The photo frame is a die made by Accu-Cut. I used stamps by Technique Tuesday (Naughty/Nice), Stampology (License Plate), Art Warehouse (Ho Ho Ho and Santa Was Here), and Close To My Heart (Santa-Playful Caps alphabet).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers