Saturday, May 23, 2009

Christmas Photo Canvas


This was a fun project that I did with the gals at church. I actually designed and made it in the Fall of 2008. I considered teaching it as a class at the LSS but was just too busy to seriously think about it. Teaching classes takes a ton of prep time.

Doing it with the ladies at church was easy, since they had to cut most of their own stuff. At the LSS, I have to cut everything for the class kits, which is why they take so long to prepare. Sometimes the money made teaching is decent, and sometimes it's below minimum wage. It just depends on the class. I didn't get paid anything for teaching it at church, since it was a volunteer sort of thing, but at least I didn't have to spend hours cutting a bunch of little pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers