Friday, October 28, 2022

CARDtober Challenge 28 Magical Beasts!

This is the last challenge that is my responsibility to host for CARDtober 2022. Every year past, I have done at least one box card. Earlier this month, I was too sick to really want to make the effort, but I decided to get my box card in at the last moment. However, that is not the challenge. The challenge is simply to include a Magical Beast, a four footed creature such as a unicorn, alicorn (winged unicorn), centaur, griffin, dragon, etc.

I used stamp sets and a box card die set by My Favorite Things to create my box card. The clouds are from the Queen & Co. Foundation die set #9. I had to fussy cut each of the dragons. I really should have bought the dies or gotten out my Scan N Cut, but I still am not feeling that great, so sitting and fussy cutting was easier (for me) than cleaning my craft room and setting up that cutter. It's not usually a problem, but this is the end of CARDtober, I've been sick for four weeks, and I didn't have the energy to clean up yet.

The sentiment was from a different dragon set by Mama Elephant.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers