Thursday, October 6, 2022

CARDtober 2022 Challenge #7 It's Magical: Movie Magic

I am one of the CARDtober Challenge hosts again, and for my overall theme, I have chosen "It's Magical." Each Friday I will post my challenge and a sample card. This first Friday challenge is
"Movie Magic" and you are challenged to create a card that is inspired by a movie. The movie that inspired my card was "Around the World in 80 Days" with David Niven (an older movie). For the twist, create a card with a base shape that you don't usually do (I tend to do rectangle cards, so I chose to make mine square), fussy cut an element on your card, or use papers that you find challenging to use. I love Graphic 45, but it can be difficult to use sometimes, especially the papers that I chose for this card. The Graphic 45 papers I used for my card are from their World's Fair collection (a rather old collection). An additional point if you use paper that is at least 5 years old.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers