Friday, October 14, 2022

CARDtober Challenge 2 Triangle

This challenge was to use at least one triangle on a card. The twist was to color something. I used a fully colored die cut rather than coloring a stamped image.  I've been wanting to try a layered  card like this, and being sick, it seemed easier to do this than something else. My Cameo did the cutting. It was supposed to be a full 12 inch background. Sizing it down to 5 inches didn't go as well as I hoped, but it did okay. I added some Heartfelt Creations preprinted designs that I die cut (Climbing Clematis collection), and added a Queen & Co. "Hello" die cut to finish it off. It was supposed to be quick and easy. Right now, nothing is quick or easy, but at least one more challenge is done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers