Wednesday, October 6, 2021

CARDtober Challenge #5 Pleating and Embossing Multiple Times

I used to do a fair amount of heat embossing, so I thought this challenge would be relatively easy. I am evidently very rusty when it comes to heat embossing, because it did not go particularly well when I tried to emboss multiple layers. The pleating didn't go all that well, either. In the end, I managed both, but I'm not thrilled with the results. Since I am not sure I will actually give this card to anyone, I left it pretty simple rather than taking the time to add anything more to it. The background paper is older, another of those Tuesday Morning finds from long ago.

 

In the future, if I want a similar effect, I think I would prefer to do dry embossing with an embossing folder instead of pleating, and I'd use Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (UTEE) with my Melting Pot rather than heat emboss multiple times.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers