Thursday, October 28, 2021

2021 CARDtober Challenge #29 Rocker Card with Embossed Envelope

This is the last CARDtober challenge that I am hosting for 2021. It's been fun for me, and I hope it has been fun for you. My last interactive card is an easy one, to make a rocker card. It's a circle, folded in half, and decorated. Because of the shape, it rocks naturally back and forth when the table is jiggled. The card on the right is a shaker card, but it's not required to include a shaker. It just adds an additional fun element.

My twist is to emboss the flap of the envelope with an embossing folder. My examples are below:

The bottom card is one I made awhile back, but it needed an envelope. I'm including it because I don't have any embossing folders with apples, but I do have a plaid one. Since I used plaid paper on the card, the envelope still coordinates with the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers