Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Other Cards I Made in October

I made a birthday card for one of my granddaughters this month. I used a set of (new to me) dies from Gemini and used a Silhouette Design Store cutting file to make the frame for it instead of doing it by hand. I also turned parts into a paper piecing to add detail. Here is my granddaughter's birthday card (it took hours to make):





I also made an alternate of the Witch Shoe card, but decided it was too involved to duplicate.  All the cutting files, including the print and cut shoes and papers, are from the Silhouette Design Store:

 

This last one is a CAS (Clean and Simple) card, which I did, hoping it would meet the CARDtober #27 challenge, in case it gets posted, although I don't know if it will fit whatever challenge is posted. If it does work for that, I will move it from this post to that one. The Precious Moments print and cut is from the Silhouette Design Store:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers