Sunday, October 13, 2019

CARDtober #11 Stacked Sentiment w/Pocket or Cut Apart Card

For this challenge we were to die cut a sentiment 5 times, then stack and glue the layers together to make a very dimensional sentiment that stands out. The twist for bonus points was to use a pocket card or cut apart. I don't do pocket scrapbooking, but I do have some sheets of cut apart cards that I bought for home decor blocks. The one I used was from BoBunny's Madeleine collection. The sentiment was cut with an extremely old Cuttlebug die (Cuttlebug stopped making dies several years ago). I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder that is a relatively recent purchase. I made the flowers with the Heartfelt Creations Oakberry Lane Blossoms die and added prills to the centers. While most of the cards I make are A2 (5.5 x 4.25), this card is a 5x7.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers