Thursday, October 17, 2019

CARDtober #16 Ink It!

This one really was more of a challenge for me. I made it harder than it needed to be, because I could have just stamped and inked edges, but instead, I decided I should go artsy.

I don't do artsy. But I did. And I am pretty happy with the results.

Unfortunately, the photo does not show how much it shimmers, because I used Glimmer Mist on it after inking it.

The five weird looking little circles are sequins and seed beads that I sewed on by hand.

I don't sew or stitch on paper, either. But I did.

All in all, it was a definite stretch for me, but well worth the effort, even though I spent so much time on it.  Would I do anything like this again? Not any time soon. I don't do messy products if I can help it, even though for this one, I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers