Sunday, October 8, 2017

It's October, which means....Halloween fun!


These pictures go back a ways, although I did the layout much later. The pictures were taken at a church "trunk or treat" for the church kids. My husband and I wore our Renaissance Fair outfits, decorated the back inside of the mini van, and had a ball. I used a Tim Holtz border die to cut the fence, a Tim Holtz ticket stamp, phrase stamp by Northwoods Rubber Stamps, Skinny Legs stamp from Pink Ink Stamp Co., Graphic 45 papers and borders from their Eerie Tale line, and an acetate overlay by Little Yellow Bicycle on the left side of the page, with bats cut from a second acetate overlay for additional accents on the right page. Simple and easy.

I have more Halloween and fall projects to post soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers