Saturday, October 21, 2017

Fall Layout - Cox Farm



Yes, this is a 4 page layout. I realize that most people prefer one page layouts these days, or a two page spread at most. Sometimes I just have too many photos that I want to include in my albums.

This 4 pager is actually one of my favorite layouts, but it was also one of our favorite places to go to in the fall every year. Our two younger sons both took turns working there, but we started going to Cox Farm's Fall Festival long before they were old enough to be employed there. It was only about half a mile from our home in Virginia (the house which we sold a little over a year ago in order to move to another state). Because it is a popular local place, the paper used for the first two pages was a custom order that the LSS (now closed) had special ordered.  Since I only had two sheets of that paper, and I really did not want the entire layout to look the same, anyway, I improvised a bit on how to get the third and fourth pages to coordinate.  I used stamped images, pinwheels, and burlap to tie all of the pages together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers