Saturday, August 19, 2017

Cherry Blossom Layout


It's been a long time since I created this layout, but I had never taken a photo of it or posted it. Normally I list papers and products used whenever possible.  This is not one of those times, because I don't remember what patterned paper I used.  Our family used to go to see the Cherry Blossoms at the Tidal Basin by the Jefferson Memorial. This was probably the last time we went, or at least one of the last times. I used a cherry blossom stamp to create the embellishments. I used the same stamp to watermark the blue cardstock.  I think it was from a Fiskars Oriental themed stamp set. 

I tend to use stamps fairly often in my scrapbooking, but as I have said before, I was a stamper for about ten years before I started scrapbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers