Sunday, July 14, 2013



This is the first of two layouts for when she was 10 months old.  The bracket shape was done with one of the mini Lucky 8 punches that the LSS had.  I cut butterflies from the paper and popped them, and added a couple of die-cut flourishes.  They were a different brand of thin dies that I found at GASC awhile back.  I think the name is Marianne or something similar.  Sorry, I don't have time to look it up right now.

This is the second of the ten month layouts.  These two are among my favorites from the baby album I did.  I should list the paper manufacturers, but all of the scraps and papers are buried right now, and since new releases are about to show up on the shelves, I doubt anyone can find these anymore, anyway.  I really can't remember off the top of my head, so I hope it's not too important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers